Thursday, February 09, 2006

4 Things Blog Tag

Simon has tagged me for this, so I'll have a go...

And damn but he's tagged some of the people I would, so I'll do my favourite Buddhist blog, lotusinthemud, and Steve over at neveratoss.

Four jobs I've had

Paper Boy.
Shelf Stacker (during my year off).
Technical trainer.
Developer/Programmer/Whatever you call it these days.

Four films I can watch over and over again

Contact.
Shaun of the Dead.
Buffy, the musical episode. Counts in my world.
Alien.

Four places I've lived

Lee Green (London).
Keele (Stoke On Trent).
Streatham Hill (London).
Winchmore Hill (London).

Four TV programmes I love

Firefly.
Stargate.
Scrubs.
Life On Mars.

Four places I've been on holiday

Indonesia & Bali.
Australia (East Coast).
Pisa, Italy.
At home, just chilling out.

Four of my favourite dishes

A good satay stir-fry.
Lasagne. With chips.
Fajhitas.
Marmite on toast.

Four websites I visit daily

E.L.F. (World Of Warcraft guild website).
Life and The World.
Small Values Of Cool.
GMail.

Four places I'd rather be right now

In bed with my babe and no book.
Kicking ass with my guild homies, inc my babe.
Out with my mates, at their houses or a pub, inc. my babe.
In the new house my babe and I are trying to buy, with my babe and a good book/episode of the programmes above.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lasagne with chips! Gah!

On another note - aaaawwwww shucks.

Thursday, February 09, 2006 4:48:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So - who are you tagging, then?

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 4:45:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home